Tuesday, October 25, 2016









Oh! Didn’t see you there. Hello I’m Max Jared, I’m a singer-songwriter and Jewish educator. So many people are part of my collective story and since my last album, I’ve been thinking about ways to engage people in creative and unique ways. But, since I’m getting older I feel like I just can’t wait to share whats inside of me with the world. We all have the same existential need to feel significant and impact the people, places and world around us. Music is how I channel my feelings of wanting to be heard. Its a pathway for me to make connections with people and the world around me. And that’s really all I want to do- connect with people. But as you can see (footage of ma needing help), I need help! It’s been my life’s dream to share music in ways that bring meaning to people’s lives, through ever-changing creative methods. I want to continue to evolve as an artist, and that means thinking of new ways to reach people.

This project: An Undivided Life (also the name of my new album) will help me create a companion (slash) visual component to the music. You see, the sheet music is like the written story of my music… like its DNA! Creating a songbook for song leaders, singer/songwriters, choirs, cantors and bands will be a way for my music to have a second life beyond just the recordings. By creating videos with a fluid story line, we will visualize a dream state journey through present-day Judaism, exploring the ideas and situations we face as Jews. These videos can function as entertainment, as well as educational content, designed to stimulate dialogue around what it means to be Jewish today. In an effort to distribute music in a new way, we’ve come up with a concept application that allows people to interact, have fun, sing and share music together. We’re thinking about what it means to be part of a music community, and designing ways to interact with eachother around the music, through the app.
And (of course) the music.. well the music is the soul, the sounds that seek to unite us! I’m in the final production stage on my new album, and need your help getting it out there in new, creative ways. (Pause) I want this music to be a part of your lives. Use it. Sing it. Listen to it. Share it. Donate now to help me share my music in a way I have never done before.

Now don’t worry! There are tons of incentives and gifts upon you donating to make this project real. So check them out on the side of the page and thanks for taking the time to support little old Max Jared!


No comments:

Post a Comment